רונן אופיר

עזרה הורדת עדכון מאוד מאוד איטית

שלום,

העדכונים של הפורטנייט אצלי מאוד איטיים (כ 2% לשעה).

האינטרנט אצלי לא נחשב איטי כלל (בשימושים אחרים הוא די מהיר)

האם יש איזה הגדרה שניתן לשנות כדי לתקן את המצב?

תודה

גם אצלנו אותה איטיות למרות שיש לנו בבדיקת מהירות רשת 400 מגהביט.

Edited by UriSh

Is there any of the moderators, because I can not answer a new topic?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Please tell me.
Thank you.

Is there any of the moderators, because I can not answer a new topic?
Please tell me.
Thank you.

Не могу ответить в существующую тему, что делать ??
Что я делаю не так?
Прошу помочь.
С уважением.

Can't change my password ??
Need your help.
Yours faithfully.

Can someone answer how to change the password ??
Need your help.
Thank you.

Прошу подсказать, как мне изменить пароль?
Может я делаю что то не так?
Прошу подсказать.
С уважением.

How do I change my password?
What am I doing wrong?
Please tell me.
Thank you.

Как поменять пароль?
Может мне создать новый логин и пароль?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
Спасибо.

Good day .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want order advertising space for a banner in the header , for $ 500 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my site https://spu.pl.ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]

Matt Michael D'Agati is the owner of Renewables Worldwide, an Solar Firm in MA.

A few a couple of years ago, taking a leap of faith, Matthew D'Agati delved into the realm of alternative energy, and additionally in a short moments began effectively marketing megawatts of power, primarily inside the corporate sector, partnering with solar farm developers and local businesses in the "architecture" of their own designs.

Ongoing networks involving the field, offered Matt to connect a regional start up 2 several years previously, and in a short time, he assumed the role of their CSO, overseeing all functioning and organization growing, along with being marketed community title.

Over important joint ventures and sheer capture principles, Matthew D'Agati boosted that companionship from an initial initially-year sales to over a 150% surge in arrant profit by annum two. Based on that foundation, RW, an veteran-closely-held company, was designed with vision of selling sustainable electrical treatments for a smarter and more inexhaustible future.

Greater especially, understanding there is a niche in the promote and an improved approach to get successes, RW is one of the few service providers in the US . to concentrate on buyers obtain, focusing in both profitable and personal solar-powered farm land off-take. Their unique mission is to make a purchases facilities on a community-based, statewide, countrywide level, offering a multitude of replenishable energy items within the of RW.

This enthusiasm in your renewable industry keeps going to stir and drive Matt in going forward his process to work with groups that relate the equivalent of providing renewable energy solutions for a more eco friendly foreseeable future. Matt possesses the best in market from Hesser College.

In what ways does climate affect solar performance? Details from Matthew D'Agati.

Matt Michael D'Agati is the founder of Renewables Worldwide, a alternative energy Company in MA.

A handful of quite a few years ago, embarking on an adventurous journey, Matthew D'Agati delved into the realm of alternative energy, and also in a short experience started effectively selling significant amounts of power, mainly within the corporate industry, working with solar farm developers and local businesses in the "planning" of personal work.

Ongoing media around the firm, headed Matthew to go to a surrounding startup two years within, and in a brief period, he assumed the role of their Chief Strategy Officer, overseeing all activity and corporate progress, as well as being provided social group control.

Over important unions and shear perform ethical code, Matt D'Agati boosted that team from a marginal first-year earnings to over a 2 hundred% rise in crying income by day two. Based on that foundation, Renewables Worldwide’s (RW), an seasoned-operated company, was made with objective of selling renewable electric methods for a more intelligent and more inexhaustible future.

Further particularly, understanding there is a niche in the marketplace and a better way to reach results, RW is one of the few manufactures in the u.s. to concentrate on shoppers transferred property, specializing in both industrial and household solar ranch off-take. Her or his sight is to create a revenues infrastructure on a regional, regional, countrywide level, offering numerous replenish-able power items in the of RW.

This enthusiasm in all sustainable sector continues to arouse and drive Matthew in maintaining his process to work with groups that show the equivalent of providing can be renewed focus solutions for a considerably alternative potential. Matthew includes the in company from Hesser College.

How Matt D'Agati's influences green energies worldwide.

Matthew Michael D'Agati acts as the proprietor of RW, a Solar Firm in MA.

A couple of year ago, taking a leap of faith, Matt D'Agati ventured into the realm of solar, or within a point began successfully selling significant amounts of power, predominately at the commercial industry, collaborating with solar farm developers and local businesses in the "architecture" of her work.

Continuous social networking just in the sector, directed Matthew to become a member of a surrounding startup two decades previously, and within no time, he became their CSO, in charge of all functions and firm advancement, along with being given minority title.

Thru strategic relationships and sheer capture mentality, Matt D'Agati boosted that institution from an initial 1st-year earnings to more than a two hundred% build up in coarse purchases by yr two. On that premise, Renewables Worldwide’s (RW), an experienced person-owned or operated business, was created with goal of delivering sustainable electric cures for an intelligent and more safe future.

Greater expressly, understanding there is an untapped market in the promote and an improved approach to do final results, RW is one of the few organizations in the US . to highlight on customer acquire, focusing in both private and commercial solar-operated town off-take. The perspective is to create a money infrastructure on a community-based, statewide, national level, offering numerous renewable energy equipment around the of RW.

This enthusiasm in ones renewable industry keeps to arouse and inspire Matthew in constant his venture to work with groups that promote the consistent of giving you replenishable energy tips for a a lot more lasting forthcoming future. Matt enjoys your own in business venture from a business program at Hesser College.

Factors why solar incentives within Massachusetts make sense explained with Matt dagati.

Matt Michael D'Agati is the founder of Renewables Worldwide, a alternative energy Company in Massachusetts.

A few quite a few years ago, embarking on an adventurous journey, Matt D'Agati delved into the realm of solar, so in a schedule began effectively selling megawatts of power, primarily at the business industry, partnering with solar farm developers and local businesses in the "design" of their campaigns.

Continuous marketing web through the firm, led Matthew to sign up at a regional startup two years inside, and within no time, he became their CSO, responsible for all functioning and sales advancement, as well as being granted social group possession.

By tactical joint ventures and shear job principles, Matthew D'Agati elevated that party from a modest first off-year money to in excess of a 1000% rise in major earning by annum two. Based on that foundation, RW, a warhorse-owned and operated company, was shaped with the pursuit of creating alternative electrical answers for a smarter and more alternative future.

Better specifically, recognizing there is an untapped market in the market and a better way to develop gains, RW is one of the few agencies in the states to attention on consumer exchange, concentrating in both professional and non commercial using solar energy farm land off-take. Its image is to develop a purchases base on a community-based, statewide, national level, offering numerous green fuel items around the of Renewables Worldwide, Inc..

This enthusiasm in their alternative industry continues to charge and inspire Matt in going forward his path to work with firms that display the stable of furnishing can be renewed potential systems for a considerably sustainable future. Matt enjoys that in market from a business program at Hesser College.

Understanding seasons influence sunlight as described through Matthew dagati.

Matt Michael D'Agati serves as the founder of RW, a renewable energy Company in MA.

A handful of years and years ago, taking an adventurous journey, Matthew D'Agati stepped into the realm of solar, to in a short efforts began effectively marketing megawatts of power, primarily inside the corporate sector, working with solar farm developers and local businesses in the "planning" of your works.

Continuous marketing within just the field, directed Matthew to sign up at a regional startup 2 decades backwards, and in no time, he became their Chief Strategy Officer, overseeing all calculations and work growing, as well as being advertised community possession.

During tactical partners and sheer business principles, Matthew D'Agati boosted that service from a marginal basic-year money to in excess of a 2 hundred% maximize in arrant earning by year two. Based on that foundation, RW, an seasoned-managed company, was organized with charge of creating sustainable electricity cures for a smarter and more environmentally friendly future.

Other specially, realizing there is a niche in the advertise and an enhanced method to get consequences, RW’s is one of the few firms in the United States to place emphasis on customer obtain, concentrating in both retail and domestic sunlight farm off-take. Personal mission is to build a marketing facilities on a local, statewide, countrywide level, offering numerous unlimited electric equipment within just the of Renewables Worldwide, Inc..

This dedication in on renewable industry endures to change and motivate Matthew in continuous his process to work with establishments that promote the unchanging of supplying can be renewed vitality cures for a more lasting potential. Matthew keeps your in site from Hesser College.

Methods advisor varies from consultant in renewable energy under the guidance of Matt dagati.

Matthew Michael D'Agati acts as the owner of RW, a Solar Firm in Massachusetts.

A handful of quite a few years ago, taking an adventurous journey, Matthew D'Agati delved into the world of alternative energy, or in a point started effectively promoting significant amounts of power, primarily at the business sector, partnering with solar farm developers and local businesses in the "planning" of her plans.

Ongoing networking through the business, guided Matthew to go to a inter city startup 2 a long time back, and within a brief period, he became their Chief Strategy Officer, in charge of all surgeries and market development, as well as being given small section ownership.

By important partnerships and sheer get the job done moral principle, Matthew D'Agati boosted that corporation from a marginal beforehand-year earnings to over a 500% help improve in crying profits by day two. Building on that basis, RW, a master-operated company, was organized with the goal of giving alternative stamina systems for a more intelligent and more advantageous future.

Better exclusively, recognizing there is a niche in the store and an enhanced method to generate benefits, RW is one of the few corporations in the United States to direct on buyer learning, concentrating in both commercial and household sunlight village off-take. Her or his mission is to craft a money facilities on a regional, regional, countrywide level, offering a multitude of limitless electrical products and services among the of RW.

This passion in all sustainable industry persists to energize and inspire Matthew in enduring his search to work with agencies that share the equal of giving you eco-friendly strength treatments for a better ecological prospect. Matthew possess per in work from a business program at Hesser College.

Chris d'angelo's views about budget-friendly electricity supported by Matt D'Agati.